Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Living the dream

Have you ever been envious of other people who have been given oppertunities that you want to happen for yourself and you wonder how come it happened to them they don't even deserve it...I've been asking myself that for the past couple of weeks and my mind still ends up blank.

I've always believed that life is what we make of it. It is our choices that define the lives we lead. We shouldn't wait for oppertunities to come to us but rather we should make oppertunities happen for us but sometimes I can't help but ask myself how? How can I make things happen for myself?

I want to do a lot of things in my life...I want to be a great dancer, I want to make a movie, I want to go to Cannes, I want to be a gymnist and a like. I have so much in my mind that I want to do but then I don't know where to start. I don't know how in the world I can make all this happen. I know that I can make it happen. I have the talent, the dream, the determination but it seems that God has other plans for me. I've said this a million times and I still believe it until now...things happen for a reason and the Lord just has something better planned for me. I may not know what that plan might be but I have faith in him that everything is as it should be. I still get irritated whenever I hear or see people who do some of the things that I want to do but I just smile and say you're gonna see me do the same thing.

I will do everything that I want to do in life and you'll see that I would be living my dreams.