Monday, July 10, 2006

What IS so hard with saying goodbye?!

What IS so hard with saying goodbye?

Can anyone actually answer that for me?! Coz to be honest I don't have a freakn' clue. I mean we say it all the time...when we leave the house, when we leave our friends...it's not that hard to say it yet when it comes to relationships it's the hardest or one of the hardest words to say. I mean for the love of everything that's holy it's just a word. What makes it diffrent from saying it to our friends and parents huh?!

If you're wondering why I'm ranting it's simple...it's because until now I've not really gotten away from the web of the black widow. No matter what I do or how much I try I can't seem to get away from everything. Just when I think I'm finally getting away...I'm always pulled back in and it sucks!!!

Why does she keep me around?! I'm not her freakn' boyfriend yet she acts as if I am. I feel like I'm just being used...being kept around to fill a void in her life. All I want is to know where we stand and get everything out in the open but I know that if confront her she'll over-react. Though she may not admit it, she still acts like a child and makes very immature decisions. She won't understand how I feel and all I can do is sit back and pretend that everythings fine.

LOVE SUCKS AND LOVE'S OVERATED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home